CAJUN MAHI-MAHI WITH ORANGE COUSCOUS
YIELDS: 4 servings
4 Classic Seafood 6oz. mahi-mahi filets, skin removed
1oz. Urban Herbs Cajun seasoning
1 cup Urban Herbs regular couscous
½ bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
1 cup no pulp orange juice
1 English cucumber, thick sliced
1 T cooking oil
1. Place couscous and cilantro in a medium-sized bowl.
2. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring orange juice just to a boil.
3. Pour orange juice over couscous, stir briefly, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
1. Press Cajun seasoning onto one side of the mahi-mahi.
2. In a medium sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil, add mahi-mahi and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until firm and opaque.
3. Fluff couscous with a fork and divide among 4 plates.
4. Place mahi-mahi on each plate and serve with English cucumber.