YIELDS: 2 servings
2 5oz. Classic Seafood lobster tails or 8oz. monkfish
¼ lb. Urban Herbs sun dried tomatoes, cut crosswise into strips
¼ C pancetta, diced
½ bunch fresh oregano leaves, rough chop
½ C white wine
2 T butter, cut in pieces
salt and pepper to taste
1. Using kitchen shears cut the lobster shell along the top to the tail.
2. Pry the shell open and lift the meat out, leaving it attached at the end of the tail, and then lay the meat on top of the shell. Make a shallow incision down the length of the tail meat.
3. Brush with melted butter and broil lobster 5 to 8 minutes until lightly golden.
4. If using monkfish, place fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet, brush with butter and broil 5 to 8 minutes.
1. Plump tomatoes in hot water.
2. In a medium sauté pan over medium-low heat, render pancetta until crispy. Drain off fat.
3. Add tomatoes and oregano to pan, increase heat to medium and add wine. Reduce by half.
4. Reduce heat to low and add butter, 1 to 2 pieces at a time, stirring constantly to thicken.
5. Pour over lobster tails or monkfish and serve with crusty baguette.