TROUT FILLETS STUFFED WITH PEAR & APPLE STILTON COUSCOUS
YIELDS: 4 servings
4 trout fillets, dressed
1 C Urban Herbs regular couscous
1 C water
½ lb. The Cheese Shop Pear and Apple Stilton, crumbled
½ C sliced almonds, toasted
4 T butter
1 T fresh chive, chopped
1. Place couscous in a medium-sized bowl.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil.
3. Pour water over couscous, stir briefly, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Fluff couscous with a fork, add stilton and half of the almonds.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place trout on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Divide the couscous mixture among the trout filets, placing on one half of each fillet then folding over.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
5. While trout is baking, melt butter in a small skillet, browning slightly then add the rest of the almonds.
6. Place stuffed trout fillets on plates and pour butter/almond mix over each fillet.
7. Top with chopped chives.